30 Minute Flight Simulator Experience
Whether as a gift for someone special, or a personal treat, this 30 minute flying experience in our fully functional Boeing 737-800 flight deck will see the participant take to the Captain's seat!
Enjoy stunning panoramic views as you climb up into the clouds and beyond!
After arriving at our simulator school, one of our highly experienced instructors will give you a safety briefing and discuss the basics of flying our Boeing 737 flight deck.
We will ask you which airport you would like to fly around (it is best to stay local to one field on a short flight to get the most out of the flying). There are over 24,000 airports in the world that can serve the Boeing 737 so get thinking of which one you would like to fly from!
Once boarded onto the aircraft, you will take your seat in the Captain's chair to the left and your instructor will assume the role of your First officer on the right. There is room for up to eight spectators to watch from the cabin.
Time to take off and it's straight over to you! With the instructor's guidance, you will fly over 70 tonnes of metal, jet fuel and passengers into the sky!
Typically in a 30 minute flight, there is time for take off, climbing to a safe height to get a feel of the controls and a spot of sight seeing, then we return to the airport for a touch 'n' go then a final landing. There may even be time to try your hand at taxying the aircraft from the runway! - Don't be fooled, this can be harder than flying!
Who is this good for?
- Gifts for family and friends
- Aspiring pilots wanting their first taste of control
- Home sim pilots wanting to try a full flight deck
- Travelers who want an insight of what's going on up front
Try one of our other packages if?
- You would like to fly to more than one airport
- You would like to experience different and more challenging weather
- You would like to fly a full route
- You would like a "Gate to Gate" experience
- You want to play with more than just the flight controls (There are 503 functional items in our flight deck!)