120 Minute Flight Simulator Experience
If you want to give the ultimate simulator gift for an airliner enthusiast, then this is the package for you!
Alternatively, if you want to really know what its like to be an airline pilot, this is a great place to start!
Our two-hour flight experience package is designed to accommodate the most discerning airliner enthusiast, sim-pilot or future pilot!
Our proficient instructors will start with a safety briefing, followed by short chat to gather what you want to accomplish during your flight.
Options to consider
- Fly a scheduled route (Gatwick to Schipol, East Midlands to Dublin etc etc)
- Full start up and shut down procedures
- Airport hopper across the North or South of the UK
- Get up to FL410
- Try descending into bad weather
- Full in-air emergency drill
- Advanced flying (Try and fly a Boeing demonstrator!)
- Training on how to program the FMC
- Have a chart briefing from your instructor, then fly the plate!
- Attempt some of the more challenging airports
Who is this good for?
- Gifts for enthusiasts
- Aspiring pilots wanting their first taste commercial pilot operations
- Home sim pilots wanting to try a full flight deck
- Virtual pilots considering our simulator type rating (So you can hire our sim to roam free!)
- This package is best suited to participants who either have a strong interest in flying a Boeing or who would like to know more about the aircraft systems beyond the flight controls.
Try one of our other packages if?
- You would find two hours of solid mental and physical effort is a bit intense (I know I do!)
- You would like a short insight into what happens on the flight deck
- You are looking for a gift for someone who is not an aviation enthusiast
- You are scared of heights